While we look for candidates with backgrounds in serving, bartending, catering, customer service, and/or theatre, we are willing to train smart, motivated people. We value friendly, hardworking multi-taskers who place guest experience above all else. All bar and server staff share pre/post show cleaning responsibilities and will split tips.
Schedule will vary based on holidays and special events.
Qualified Candidates must possess:
- At least 1 year serving/bartending experience in a high-volume venue
- Alcohol Server/Seller Certificate, and relevant Food Handlers certification (or willingness to do the courses immediately)
- PATIENCE in working with our team in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic, with a focus on professionalism and reliability
- The ability to work independently while maintaining a collaborative attitude.
- Experience serving/bartending in an entertainment-focused venue a plus, though not required
- Must pass a background check
Interested candidates should submit:
- Resume detailing relevant experience, with an emphasis on theater or rapid service
- Cover letter detailing your experience and personality
Please send materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Include “DC Server/Bartender Application” in the subject line.